VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: HOW TO KNOW WHAT IS DUE AND WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED (Copied from Schoology Updates)
The clearest view, in date order, of what we have done in class and what is due, is to look at my page on the Nobel's website. There you will find daily agendas and upcoming and past assignments. Remember, if something needs to be submitted you still do that in Schoology. Please use the following paths:
To get to my page:
- Go to www.nobelms.com
- Mrs. Heffner
To find Agendas:
- Go to Calendar (In green shaded box on right side of page)
- If the date you want shows, click on it
- If the date you want does not show, click on "Show Calendar"
- Click on any date to see what we did in class (There are no links or assignments there, only the Agenda)
To view upcoming/past assignments:
- Click on your class period under "Classes."
- Only a few upcoming assignments will show
- To see all/past assignments, click on "Show all assignments"
If you were absent, or have missing work, looking at "Show all assignments," is the best way to find out what you need to do.
Find the Agendas
How to do an Agenda Check
- Sign in to your lausd email account.
- Be sure that the computer you are on does not have any other gmail account logged in.
- Go to Mrs. Heffner's page on Nobel's website.
- Go to "Links" section (found in green box on right side of page)
- Follow directions and answer question for the Agenda Check number you are looking for.
Remember to Bring your S'more Stuff for an Authentic Storytelling Experience!!
- Graham Crackers
- Baby/Hand Wipes