Welcome to 8th Grade! Please click on the class below which applies to you. There you will find upcoming and past assignments.
Use the green-shaded box to find agendas (through the "Calendar" section), "Links" (to do online homework), and "Journals" (for each class), and "Handouts" (including copies of texts, handouts, and directions). You can also find info from the "Handouts" section in the "class" sections mentioned above. These will be included in the date the assignment is/was due.
Contact Mrs. Heffner
How to do an Agenda Check
- Sign in to your lausd email account.
- Be sure that the computer you are on does not have any other gmail account logged in.
- Go to Mrs. Heffner's page on Nobel's website.
- Go to "Links" section (found in green box on right side of page)
- Follow directions and answer question for the Agenda Check number you are looking for.
Find the Agendas
To find the agendas, go to my Home Page, the one with the green box on the right side. Once there, click on "Calendars." Then click on "Show Calendar." Now just click on the word "Agenda" in the date(s) that you want to see.
"We shall not cease from exploration.
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started,
And know the place for the first time."
- T.S. Eliot
Remember to Bring your S'more Stuff for an Authentic Storytelling Experience!!
- Graham Crackers
- Baby/Hand Wipes