School Experience Survey 2020 - 2021 Deadline Extended
The Fall 2020 School Experience Survey Window has been EXTENDED to allow more time for students, staff, and parents to respond.
In light of all that has happened during this unprecedented school year, the Fall 2020 School Experience Survey Window has been EXTENDED two additional weeks until FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH, 2021 to allow more time for students, staff, and parents to respond.
- To protect the health and safety of everyone in the LAUSD school community, all parents are highly encouraged to complete their survey onlineif possible.
- Parents can access the ONLINE Parent Survey by going to clicking on the appropriate Parent Survey button above and choosing their child’s school from a drop-down menu to begin the survey.
- Only a limited number of PAPER surveys were shipped to schools. Paper surveys should be reserved for those households with limited or no internet connectivity. Parent who need a paper copy of the survey should contact their child’s school. Those parents who receive a paper survey will mail it back directly to our vendor rather than return it to the school. Postage-paid envelopes will be provided with each paper survey.
The School Experience Survey is an annual survey administered in the fall to all LAUSD schools. Survey results provide schools with important feedback from teachers, staff, students and parents. If you have any questions about the School Experience Survey, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 241-5600.
Upcoming Parent Workshops
Meeting ID: 882 3817 3099
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.
LA Library's Student Zones: Homework Help (K-12)
CHAMP (Children's Health Access & Medi-Cal Program)
Next Tuesday, January 19th 1 p.m. Coffee with the Principal
Coffee with the Principal is intended to be an opportunity to meet and to discuss current issues, information regarding second semester events, and ask any questions. Please join us Zoom Code Olivera, Sayuri is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Time: Jan 19, 2021 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Grab and Go Info
- Grab N Go operations will be closed on the following dates
- Christmas on December 24th and 25th
- New Year’s Eve December 31st
- New Year’s day January 1st
- Multiple day meals will be served each Friday and Wednesday December 23rd.
No Student Programs on Campus 12/10-1/11/2021
Upcoming events for the week of 12/6/20 - 12/12/20
Webinar ID: 934 5432 9070
US: 1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 946 6051 8545
Dial US: 1 669 900 912
School Experience Survey for Parents
Upcoming Events and Resources:
Positive Culture Club