Grab N Go sites are closing in two phases
- First group of 22 sites will close on 4/9
- Remaining 41 will close on 4/16.
- A banner will be posted at each closing GNG site providing information about 3 alternative food distribution sites.
- Students on campus will receive meals to take home.
- A Grab N Go table will be set up at each school as it opens for parents to pick up meals for students on virtual learning. A maximum of 5 meals per person may be picked up. If a person asks for more meals, we will request IDs for students. GNG will be walk up and the hour of operation will be 9-10 am.
- Weekend meals for students will be distributed on Fridays.
- For the week of 4/19 parents of secondary schools can pick up student meals at Elementary sites in their neighborhood. Meals for all students can be picked up at one school.
- For adults, they can find alternative food distribution sites at https://achieve.lausd.net/foodcenter